Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On the topics of pets

I don't know what it is but I've never been attracted to small pets. There's something about them that doesn't seem...right (I'm sitting here trying to think of a word playful/unbreakable/competitive/admirable/equal). Whatever it is I look at small pets and think...yeah, that...wouldn't make it. So, after having watched clips from Cat's 101 I've decided that I want either a Maine Coon, Ragdoll, or a Savanah (yes, I'm aware this cat is the least likely as it costs thousands of dollars and is illegal in some states).
"Heeere giant kittykittykitty."

I'm also partial to Great Danes and Mastiffs as dogs. There's nothing to make a girl feel small and feminine like walking a dog that weights 95 kg, looks like a horse, and thinks he's your cute little puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment