Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is happening?

I am concerned about where the United States is going. If this has happened before and we've recovered, someone should let me know, because from where I'm standing the Senate and the House are owned by Big business and they're all trying to remove our constitutional rights and freedoms almost weekly. In addition, the politicians up for office all seem to be talking out of their asses. The only one anyone similar to me likes is Ron Paul, the only problem being that he's a Libertarian so I disagree with a lot of his ideas. So, what now?

Is there anyone who isn't a pawn? Anyone who is in government not to sustain government but to sustain the people? Anyone who's moral compass still works?

I sure hope some countries stay stable because at the rate we're going I'm out of here as soon as I have my master's degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment