Friday, May 14, 2010

I had this dream





Last night I had this dream that people were disappearing. These men in black types were just plucking them off the street or out of the grocery store. At first there was a woman trying to find her friend, then it was a man trying to find the woman. They were in a big warehouse grocery, and behind the grocery was another warehouse. Depending on what door you opened it was empty or it was full. The empty one was where the men were, where the woman and her children were. To get to these people, the most recent abducties, he poisoned some woman who was a drug addict. She thought she was sniffing coke but it was some prescription drug that overdosed her. She had a daughter who he apologized to. Then he and I (though I may have been the woman who was abducted, or one of her children, or all of them) fought Kick-Ass girl style to get away from the men. They/we drove a car, ran over people,  plowed through doors to get out and it all ended with the warehouse exploding and children in the back seat.


I became aware again as I was standing in a muddy field in Alaska. After a little while my father was there. Of course, I thought, if I'm fighting like this and using guns, of course my father is here. He tells me that this is where the family lives now, and it's been four months. I'm a little peeved and I say that things that keep transporting me places (this has happened before? a part of me wonders) out to do it faster. I get to the house and we have a farm. It's not as far away from other farms as I thought it would be and I'm happy for that. It is pretty muddy though. There are two dogs now, and goats and chickens and my mother feeds them. My brother is there, and my sister, though she's younger. There is also a guy who asks to stay with us. I'm dubious at first but it is allowed. I worry that the people who we retaliated against four months ago will come after us. I see a man all made of bronze walking past the window. I get very upset and go out to confront this thing. I fight it and it turns into something else, something benign. My sister is there, though whether she's my true sister or the daughter of the abducted woman or the daughter of the ODed woman I can't tell. She has the power to make things appear and she wanted to scare us because she wasn't allowed to go out. I am so angry at her selfishness, maliciousness, and how spoiled she is.

There was more to the dream. Something involving a room, but I can't remember it now. However, it was rather storyish and sequential so I thought I'd write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment