Saturday, March 9, 2013

Good News

Well, since late December my life has been very hectic. I applied to nine graduate schools and was invited to interview at all nine. I participated in six interviews. I've been accepted for admission to four and declined for admission by one, and I'm still waiting on one. All this since, roughly, Christmas. I've also had Uni classes during the day, teaching classes in the evening, and this month an online class to boot, as well as everyday things. My life has been pretty much non-stop. Today is the first free day I've had in a month, where there was something I didn't have to do. I'm happy and overwhelmed. I'm...actually doing this. I'm more surprised than I should be, but a big part of me thought that trying my hardest and putting my best foot forward wasn't going to be good enough. I think I may have been wrong. ~.^

No comments:

Post a Comment