Friday, March 22, 2013

Paranoia

Well, I'm not doing what I should be doing. I have two exams to do online. Not doing either of them. instead I'm on facebook, and my friends have clearly caught the paranoia bug. I feel that just as much as the next person, I do not trust the govt. or mega-corporations, or television, but when people start talkinng about new world orders I just feel a massive instinct to take a big step back from them. It could have to do with me not being comfortable discussing things with no solution. I don't want to talk about how horrible things are without talking about a way to make them better. Just bemoaning our state does nothing. How about we live well, do our best to live within our means (or accept the indentured-servitude of not living within our means), serve others, be intelligent and kind, and the rest of the world can burn. But frankly, if we live like that, it probably won't.

Adendem; She was talking about some imminent Tribulation/End of the World stuff. Should have known. I just, should have known and said nothing, like every other intelligent person did.

No comments:

Post a Comment